At COLDCASETEAM.COM, we are unwavering in our commitment to providing our clients with the highest level of consulting services, free of charge. Our dedicated team comprises paid staff, volunteers, and an online network of specialized consultants, all united in their mission to serve you effectively. We pledge to stand by your side throughout the entire process, relentlessly pursuing justice for your loved one. Our approach is guided by love, care, and compassion, and we employ a public-facing strategy to bring much-needed attention to your case. Our sole focus is to amplify the voices of the missing and their families. We do not provide criminal defense consultation and exclusively serve direct family members of the missing. If you are interested in securing our services, please click on the GET STARTED button.
While COLDCASETEAM.COM may be a new organization, our consultants bring a wealth of experience and expertise to your fight for justice.
We believe in a collaborative approach to consulting, working closely with our clients to develop solutions that meet their specific needs and goals.
1. Bringing closure to victims' families and friends: Unsolved crimes can leave victims' families and friends feeling helpless, frustrated, and unable to move on. Cold case teams can give them renewed hope that justice will be served and allow them to finally begin to heal.
2. Holding offenders accountable: Even if a crime is not solved immediately, it is important to hold offenders accountable for their actions. Cold case teams can help to ensure that justice prevails and that criminals are brought to justice, no matter how much time has passed.
3. Deterring future crime: When criminals see that they can be caught and punished, even years after committing a crime, it can deter them from committing future crimes. This can help to make communities safer for everyone.
4. Identifying new leads: Cold case teams often have access to new technologies and investigative techniques that were not available when the crime was originally investigated. This can lead to the discovery of new evidence and the identification of new suspects.
5. Preserving evidence: As time passes, evidence can deteriorate or be lost. Cold case teams can help to preserve evidence and ensure that it is available for future investigations.
Here are some additional benefits of cold case units:
Cold case teams can be a valuable resource for law enforcement agencies. They can help to solve crimes that would otherwise remain unsolved, bring closure to victims' families, and hold offenders accountable for their actions.
Here are some examples of successful cold case investigations (not our examples):
These cases show that it is never too late to solve a cold case.
We bring love, care, and compassion to the table.